top of page

Do Japanese apartments require you to contract your own electricity and gas in general?

When renting an apartment in Japan, foreign guests are often surprised to learn that they must contract their own internet, gas, electricity and water services.

Of course, there are many apartments that already have these contracts, but basically you need to do by yourself.

There are many foreigners who are troubled by the lack of English support when signing the contract.

MINASAN can help you with those contracts at no extra charge!



Couldn’t Load Comments
It looks like there was a technical problem. Try reconnecting or refreshing the page.
bottom of page